Thanks, Jason! I'm glad to hear that Exped isn't the only one making shorter 25" wide pads. I know there's a big demand for wide and short pads! With that 25 x 48" NeoAir pad, you can always take a piece of CCF foam pad to put under your legs and feet--so that's a second option for UT_Explorer.

Just as a personal issue for me, the various NeoAirs and I are not compatible. I tried really hard for about 9 months to use the original NeoAir. Despite a lot of trial and error, I could never find the "sweet spot" (it was always either too hard or so soft my hip was on the ground), and the horizontal tubes "bucked me off" every time I moved. In addition, I learned from childhood always to take the sleeping bag with me when I turn over. With any setup having the pad tied to the sleeping bag, I'd end up halfway through the night with the pad on top! And I'm not about to give up my Western Mountaineering sleeping bag!

This of course is a very personal thing; lots of folks love the NeoAir, and that's great for those who can use it. Sleeping comfort is definitely a "Your Mileage May Vary" situation.