CJennings, although I am not planning to go to the U.S., I will probably ask a friend to bring me the tent he buys there, since it is a lot cheaper, thanks for the idea smile

OregonMouse, thanks for the Warmlite suggestion. Although after looking at a number of reviews and battles Hilleberger VS Warmlite I guess I won't choose the latter, due to condensation issues and weird vestibule system. General opinion also prefers the former, it seems.

Regarding the report, it seems interesting. It will also be my first time in Georgia mountains and I will try to post some photos and reports afterwards. Hopefully, I will not forget that until the mid-July.

Additional thanks for the tip about tape and measuring the size, will probably experiment today.

TomD, thanks for the links and the list. As I mentioned above, I have an option to buy in the U.S., which is probably cheaper for most of the tents. Currently going though the list. However, the more I go, the more I like Nallo, as it is lighter and can also be used in less harsh conditions as well, for example, together with the Mesh tent.

The Mountain Hardwear EV3 also looks interesting but I think I never used single wall tents and feel a little afraid that they won't be warm enough.