O my gosh, I am so sore! Friday, around 10am, we went in on a 31.6 mile hike on a OHT in Arkansas. I'm so tired, I forget exactly the name of where we entered... But i do know 1118 before Moccasin, well after if you'd come in the other direction. I didn't realize how out of shape I am. All I can think of is that I'm glad I am giving up cigs. The half of the first day was when it started to get me... Heart rate raised greatly going uphill and legs and feet got sore, but I ignored it and pushed on. The second day, my legs were already sore when we started, but again we had went that far, so my thoughts were that there was no use in whining... Because that wouldn't get me anywhere. But a couple of miles before we was going to make camp, we had to go up this hill. I was dragging and almost to the top when I realized I had tears rolling. I was like, "Why am I crying, oh... I'm hurting!". The third day, was the best day, I hurt so bad that it didn't hurt. And at lunch, I popped some ibprophin and put an energy packet in my water, and off I went. Well my lessons are to exercise, to figure out how to lighten my load, to invest in better socks and boots, and last but not least... Don't jump into a 30 or more mile hike when not used to it anymore, but aleast I know I can do it if needed, lol. But regardless of my pain, I am so thankful that I got to see some amazing beauty. Well worth it. Definately gonna have hike the other trails, better prepared of course smile

I didn't mean to go off ranting... To stay on topic, I probably will try out Risk's. If I don't like it, I'll try something else. Thanks guys smile