Rockchucker, I just sent him an email with a couple of ideas I might try to add assuming he is willing to modify things somewhat, and asked about the wings as well. I'll probably know pretty soon judging by how fast he has gotten back to me in the past.

bluefish, that sounds pretty reasonable. If it's 20 degrees out, we also already have the extra clothing so it makes sense we could just wear it to bed, although I like to keep it in reserve in case it gets colder than expected.

I wanted to ask your all's opinion on one of the modifications I was thinking about. I was thinking the footbox might be kind of cramped, but it seems you could just use a trapezoidal piece of fabric, to match the taper, with zippers on each side to just zip into the existing footbox. It would mean you could have more space for you feet, but still have down on the top and on the sides. Since it would be small, just 20" long to match the zipper on the revelation, I wouldn't imagine it would weigh too much either. Any thoughts?

I'll definitely keep you all informed of whatever I decide upon, although I don't know how soon we will manage to use whatever we end up with. Also if anyone else has any couples sleeping solutions in addition to what has already been discussed, please chime in!