Are you sleeping in the tent and using the hammock as a luxury item to lounge around campsite? I was kind of confused why you're taking both.

With that said, may I recommend a quilt? He has a 58" wide and I'm sure if you e-mail him he can make it 60" just give you a little movement room.. I used the 30 degree one as an example, but he has a down version that lighter and pricer. This option should give you the warmth-to-fit-to-weight you desire. And price! grin Far as sleep pad goes, I have no direct experience with the pads you listed, but I have been eyeing the Big Agnes Q-Core and SL pads. I've been eyeing two other brands as well, but since I'm phasing myself out of a tent and moving to full-time hammock use, I'm going be purchasing an underquilt for hammock use. If you're laying on pad directly in a hammock, let me be the first to tell you it's a miserable experience. grin If you have a dual layer hammock (the ENO is not a dual layer.) and slide the pad between the layers, it might be a more pleasant sleep experience. I find it easier and comfortable sleep on my side in a hammock than on a pad in a tent.

Sorry I couldn't be of total help, but a 15 degree quilt should be plenty for us in Alabama in dead of winter. Wearing heavy base layer and warm jacket, we should get by with 15 degree bag and quilt. If I can get by in a 15 degree sleeping bag at 3,000 feet in the Smokies in December, I can get by with it here in Alabama at lower elevation. grin