Hey there all,
My name is Taylor and I just recently have gotten the urge to start getting into backpacking. I have always been an outdoors kind of guy who gets out salmon and steelhead fishing every chance I get ( Usually at least once a week, especially in the winter. ) and is always seeking for solitude. I was a boy scout when I was a youngin' and remembered some of the awesome times I had and some of the awesome places I visited and backpacked to. I this summer have started to get back into camping this year and the flame is lit again! I used to go for sometimes weeks at a time with my family years ago but again, this was the first summer in years and remembered how much I loved it. Talking with a friend who did some backpacking in California this last summer, he wants to do a trip to Alaska this next summer and asked if it was something I would like to do with him and I said HECK yes! So that is something to look forward to, do some research for, and start gearing up. This seems like a great place to get start and I look forward to learning some new things here! Appreciate your time! - Taylor