As it turns out, I HAVE a Fly Creek (had to look it up to remember blush). All in all, I give mine a big thumbs up with a couple of caveats. First of all, mine is a UL3 man tent and the drip line is a bit more forgiving on the entry and exit, although stuff still gets wet if you do not pay attention to what you are doing. The other down side not mentioned is that the material on the bottom is pretty light and does not take abuse; period. For me, these are all small adaptations that are easy and it is worth the weight savings for me. Bluefish and I think alike; just adapt a little. I use mine as a 2 man tent.

As a solo tent, I would take Lori up on the LightHeart Solo suggestion. I spent a year studying that tent; taping out a moc-up on the floor (including sides and "top"), and the construction is top notch. It easily has room for myself at 6"4" laying down or sitting up inside, and the side entrance /exit is fairly nicely done. AND there is extra room for my dog to be in the tent with me. I'm normally not one to forcefully recommend anything. But I do like my BA Fly Creek UL3.