[quote=Glenn Roberts]Any fans of the Big Agnes Fly Creek series of tents out there?

Yes and no, Glenn. We've spent 30+ nights in ours so far.
We went from a SD Clip Flashlight like Lori, to this. Saved 2 1/2 lbs. We bring a piece of plastic to put in the vestibule to crawl out on so we don't have to open the door all the way. We also have learned to fold down our bags so no drips get on them. We've spent several long afternoons stuck in the tent during Sierra monsoons and a very wet spring day in Vermont. Besides a little moisture from shedding ponchos, it was acceptable as long as you keep things out of the drip line. We've also found it has a bad condensation problem, as the tent material goes up the sides too far and prevents decent ventilation. We've solved this by staking out the sides of the fly in an elevated manner; either stretching the guys over piles of rocks, or using a forked stick or trekking poles to arch over. With a taut pitch it has withstood some pounding rains and wind and a 6" snow. Nothing has broken or torn so far. We used just the tent body this past weekend to keep clouds of mosquitoes and no-see-ums at bay. Worked well. We use the footprint, but have yet to do a fast pitch, as insects or weather has always been a factor.
All in all, I'd buy this tent again. For the money it's served us pretty well, despite a few flaws. I'm 5' 11 200, and my wife is 5'6 135- if we were bigger people I might have a different take.

Charlie