Any fans of the Big Agnes Fly Creek series of tents out there?

I'd been using one for several months, but didn't realize the impact of a design flaw (in my opinion) until last weekend, when I finally got into some rain with it. The vestibule opening "drip point" is located over the door; since the door slants backward, this means it drips onto the floor of the tent when you open it. I sat out a short shower in the tent, after we had made camp, and when the rain stopped, I noticed some dripping as I got out of the tent.

No problem in a short shower, but I shuddered a bit trying to imagine what it would be like if I had to leave the tent while it was still raining. It seemed like a fairly significant amount of water would accumulate as I awkwardly clambered out ("graceful" is not one of my strong suits) - and that the problem would double since I might want to get back in during the rain, too. (Think "potty break.")

For those of you who have a tent in this series, am I overreacting? Or is there some trick I just need to learn?

Previously, I'd been using the Copper Spur; however, since it weighs half a pound more than the Fly Creek, I was trying awfully hard to like the Fly Creek. After this weekend, I'm thinking the extra half pound of the Copper Spur might be worth carrying.