Originally Posted By LookinUp
John Abela (Hikelighter.com),posted a review on the updated Sawyer bladders Updated Sawyer Review .I purchased one from REI a few weeks back after reading this review. They have a Sawyer Plus that includes 3 graduated size bladders, and mine and several others came with the inline adapter as well, although it's not listed as part of the package. I have yet to test the bladders in the field;just around the house, but will be taking in on a trip to the Pecos in a few weeks.....we'll see :-) I do like that he makes a point to say to roll rather than squeeze them.

That was a good review. I didn't know Sawyer was actually trying to fix the problem. It did answer one of my questions, as to how they were attaching the bag to the boat (part that has the cap on it). One thing that irks me is people saying I shouldn't squeeze. If I can buy an old platy, or an evernew, or even a cheap $1.50 bag from china and squeeze the daylights out of it without leaking, then Sawyer should be able to manufacture a bag that can take the abuse. The problem has been fixed by other manufacturers, and it isn't proprietary info.