I'm not going to try to talk you out of an external pack, particularly since "I'll never go back to an internal" sounds like you have experience with both. (I also have experience with both, and I'd never go back to an external - doesn't mean either of us is right, just that we have different preferences.)

However, just in case you weren't aware of it, an internal and external frame pack of the same capacity will be different sizes - the internal will be about 1,000 - 1,500 cubic inches (20 - 25 liters) larger. This is because the tent and sleeping bag go inside the internal frame pack, rather than being lashed onto them. A common mistake made with internal frame packs is to lash stuff onto them - they're usually designed so that most everything goes inside; dangling lots of stuff off it moves the center of gravity significantly outward, and makes them incredibly uncomfortable. The only thing I've ever been able to strap on an internal is a sleeping pad, vertically.

Again, not trying to change your mind, just mentioning the loading on the off chance you weren't aware that they don't pack the same as an external.

Good luck on the search.