Like Lori said, hiking boot selection is a very individual thing. I would wear them around the house for a couple of hours first, that way it's easy to return them. If they pass that test, then its on to the day hikes to see how they work out. I won't know if they really work for me until I have done about 40 miles in them. I like Merrell's. But my feet are 14 eeee and the Merrells seem to have a good fit for me in the wide size. I do think certain brands tend to fit particular styles of feet better than others and you need to find those brands that are comfortable for you. You may have done this given the three brands you mention. My wife like's Keens and wears those; her feet are totally different than mine. Both the Merrell's and Keen's seem to be pretty durable on average. If your feet run wide, you may want to try Vasque too.

Personally, I don't like trail runners at all. No support and hard on my feet. I've completely given up on them; but that is just me. You need to make up your own mind. Good luck with it.