Coolerwill: Best source for the dropper bottles (and also mini-jars and mini-vials) is Lawson Equipment . No postage for orders of $10 or more and only $3 postage for orders under $10. You could also try US Plastics (probably the source for the smaller outfits like Lawson), but for small orders their shipping cost is as much as the item itself (I got tubing from them to make a fly rod case last year). Quite a few other outfits (Gossamer Gear, Mountain Laurel Designs) carry them, but their shipping cost for small orders is much higher. These are all reputable firms that I've dealt with for quite a few years.

You could also try your local pharmacy.

For use at high altitude in the Rockies, do take that down jacket! Even in midsummer, you can get snow and temps down to 15* or even 10* F, probably similar to what you get in NC in winter! In Yellowstone (lower altitude) you may be fine with just a lightweight fleece insulation layer.

If you are interested in the NeoAir, try it out on the floor at home for several nights while you can still return it. Everyone either loves or hates this pad! I'm one of the haters because I never could get comfortable on it and, thanks to the horizontal tubes, I rolled off the thing every time I turned over (which I do a lot of). The NeoAir seemed to me like a vicious being with a life of its own, determined to buck me off if I even took a deep breath! Your Mileage May Vary, of course.

It may be too late in the year, but if you get a cold spell, get up there to the mountains for a night and test out your gear. With all the layers on including rain gear and base layer, you should be fine with just the down jacket for insulation at least down to 15*F.

Edited by OregonMouse (03/15/13 01:54 PM)