I watched the video because I'd never heard of the Kelly Kettle. I think the largest stove would be cool for car camping or backcountry camping with pack animals, the other two don't offer enough advantage to make it into my pack, but it's close...

For backpacking I sometimes make a tiny fire for cooking and use the same pot I use with my Supercat stove. In fact, on my last trip I forgot to pack my fuel, so I had to use sticks for fuel. I've been considering it for awhile, but now I'm feeling even more like I should just convert to using sticks and ditch the alcohol fuel altogether.

I've looked at a lot of wood stoves for backpacking, including some that claim to be gasifiers, but the Kelly stove design is pretty impressive in both it's simplicity and it's functionality. I think it can be optimized for backpacking purposes, but the basic design is rock solid.

I like the fire pan base, grill, and chimney/pot stand the Kelly Kettle has. The chimney should focus the heat on the pot better to boil water faster and the fire pan makes it easier to leave less trace.

I might have to play with that a bit.

"You want to go where?"