I agree with BrialnLe, it is too little power to be had from the chargers if you are a hiker and not a dweller. Simply too much weight and hassel for me.

To solve the problem of having power to all the electric things one "needs" on tour I have done this: standardized on the AA batteries. All my electric dings, gps, camera, radio, lamp and phone operate directly on AA batteries (the phone via a charging unit). I simply see that the batteries inside the units are fully charged before a tour, I use Eneloops and are fully satisfied with them. They even work well when it is cold! In addition I take one or two boxes with four batteries each, also fully charged. The boxes are marked red in one end. If a battery has the + pole to the red end of the box it is fresh, the used batteries are placed opposite direction. This way I know which batteries are good or bad.

Remember to turn the phone off when you are on tour. The seek function will drain the phone battery when reception is poor. My wife almost started a SAR operation while I was driving home in my car after a tour. I had not noticed that the phone battery was flat, and my wife were worried because I had been on a glacier and she could not contact me. The phone shold have had enough battery for normal use, but it had gone flat in half the time due to the seek for stations.
Otto