"Which brand is the heathliest and best quality. I want to try some out."
"I already bought one meal from 5 differant dried food pouch companies to check out.
Mary Jane, Natural High, Mountain House, AlpineAire."

In terms of prepackaged "just add hot water" main meals, I agree that it's not optimal to eat these all the time. I don't know about health issues (some/most do tend to have a lot of sodium) but they're expensive suckers. Thru-hikers tend to think of these as luxuries, pounce on them if left in hiker boxes, but don't tend to buy them for themselves. You just learn what to get in a grocery store to throw together meals for yourself --- which can be complicated or dead simple, but are just based on what you can find in stores along the way.

Of the brands you mention I like Mary Jane Farms and Mountain House the best, and particular Mountain House --- I think I've had every meal they make and literally like them all. If you want an occasional treat on a thru-hike, I suggest that you look into buying Mountain House in #10 cans, then repackage the contents in proportion with thru-hiker hunger. Think in terms of the listed weight for what they say is a 2-person meal, and eat that much or a bit more anytime after the first few weeks on your trip.

But for the most part, just learn to buy stuff out of grocery stores. My sort of standard "poor mans" equivalent to a mountain house meal is to get a Knorr side dish (either rice or pasta based to taste) and add TVP (textured vegetable protein). Put it all in a quart ziplock bag, add hot water to hydrate and eat.

Or if you want to be venturesome a bit, leave a stove at home and just eat cold.