I just saw a review of this pack on BackpackingLight (which, unfortunately, requires a subscription to read). They rated it fairly high ("Recommended"), but several of the criticisms would definitely be deal breakers for me:
Reviewer kept having to readjust the pack
Lumbar pad too bulky
Hip belt not substantial enough to transfer weight to hips, and kept slipping. Belt wings too short. Pack not recommended for those who are stocky for this reason.
Sternum strap kept sliding upwards

In addition to those deal breakers (for me), I wouldn't consider this pack for myself because it's too heavy. For a pound less, you can get packs such as the ULA Ohm, the Six Moon Designs Starlite, the Elemental Horizons Aquilo or Kalais and others that actually fit and perform better than was reported for the Buttermilk.

Your mileage may and very likely will vary, but I strongly recommend trying a whole bunch of different packs with your gear and the equivalent of a week's food packed inside before you decide.