Duane, I'd suggest the wide width since it adds minimal weight and would be more comfortable. I am 6'1 and 170lbs and a side sleeper and the only thng I wish was that it was a bit longer. I have the long/wide 30F

This weekend my 30F Relevation X left me very cold on a upper 20's to low 30's night. It was the worst night's sleep I ever remember. The following night it was a few degrees warmer and I added a layer on top of all my base layers and I slept much better. Wish I had spent a few more $ ($10?) to go with the 20F version. Honestly I wish I had brought my Kelty 20F mummy bag, the extra 13oz of pack weight would have been well worth it after the very unfcofortable night. Nothing against the quilt at all, I still love it, but I guess I pushed my luck on the temp rating.

Also on the 2nd night I wrapped my quilt in a light tarp to help stay warmer and there was quite a bit of moisture on the tarp in the morning. So the quilt itself breathes well, I noticed zero moisture build up the previous night.