I used to have a ring that fit between the cap and the fuel bottle. It had a spout on one side with a breather hole on the other side for flow control. You didn't leave it on when not in use but tied it to the cap. I've lost mine and don't see anywhere that sell these anymore. Anyone out there know where to find them or has an extra one that they'd part with?