I got one (with the recent REI 20% coupon) but haven't had a chance to try it yet (because of having to stay off my feet).

On Backpacking Light, there have been a lot of complaints about the threads on the Sawyer not being compatible with the newer Platypus bottles. It is compatible with the old Platys. Some suggested that getting a different washer would make the new Platys work. I switched to Evernew water bottles a couple of years ago--they have a connector from cap to bottle, and I was forever losing caps with the Platypus. There were also some complaints that Sawyer's thin "dirty" water containers don't hold up too well. My thought was to use an Evernew 2L bottle for the "dirty" water and take the 2L Sawyer bottle as an extra water container if needed. Obviously, I'll have to mark the "dirty" Evernew bottle to distinguish it from the "clean" bottles.

If you have an old Platypus that's getting brittle, consider cutting a strip off the bottom at about the 1 1/2 cup level to use as a dipping scoop to fill the "dirty" water container. Or you could cut the bottom out of a 1-liter soda bottle to use as a dipper.