I would say "none of the above." Especially since you are just starting out.

Unless you are going to be a world traveler into areas where you will be forced to use gasoline and other alternate fuels, the Internationale is overkill. Unless you are going into the snowy winter any white gas model is unnecessarily heavy, and difficult for beginners - the priming can be a struggle for the uninitiated.

I would suggest looking at canister stoves, a remote canister if you are going to actually cook - a practice most of us quickly give up in favor of the simpler "just add water" method of backpacking cookery - or at the light and straightforward top mount canister models. Remember when you are looking at them that the piezo starter on all makes and models is unreliable and you'll need a lighter or matches.

The Jetboil is the first thing every retail outlet trots out like it is the only stove worth considering. I do not recommend it to anyone getting started because I am sick of helping people with them. Primus has some fine stoves for less money, and the good ol' Snow Peak Giga is a great little water boiler. The Primus Eta Express Solo is FASTER than the Jetboil, in addition to being less expensive - but FAST is not always what you should prioritize. Cooking STYLE determines the stove. Few stoves are really good for anything but boiling water; something like the MSR Wind Pro is a better cooking stove, as it has a wide burner.

Another option that is lighter still in terms of hardware are alcohol stoves - I have more of those than anything else because they are cheap as well as light. Tho I got started with those, not all people are comfortable with them.

Function should be your first consideration. If you want to dig into all the technicalities, zenstoves.net is the website for you. They talk about all kinds of stoves, including solid fuel. Click on How Stoves Work for some good info.

Fast cooking is not a matter of which stove - it is a matter of how you cook. Visit trailcooking.com for an example of a method of simple, fast trail cooking.

ALL stoves are fiddly to some degree, and that is as it should be, since flaming objects are always inherently dangerous. Search around on this forum for threads about stoves and see how the old hands talk about them.

Alcohol and white gas are less fussy about the cold (20F or lower) than canisters. Altitude is only marginally a concern. I've used my canister and alcohol stoves over 10,000 feet without noticing a difference. Have never been to 20,000 tho.

http://hikeandbackpack.com