My gear load plus food and water has always been well under 35 pounds so my Osprey attempts were in the Ultralight series. I liked the pack but it hated me. It was terribly painful trying to hike with them. I carried someone's Exos for a mile and experienced the same pain across the hips as with the Aura I started out with. Something about that frame just does not agree with my body.

That said, the packs you mention are entirely different than those I tried - however! with any pack, you must be certain that it fits you correctly (have your back and hip measurements, this is a procedure you can find easily online) and be absolutely certain the size of the pack matches your measurements (not the volume in liters, the size - small, medium, etc.) as well as having your gear and food fit into it.

There are a lot of packs around to look at and I suggest trying on a variety of them before making up your mind. But first you need to determine the gear - and what kind of trip you are planning determines that. I just finished a trip with a nice lady whose experience was not wilderness backpacking of the sort I am familiar with but hut to hut walking in Europe. For that, you do not need a huge pack. Her pack would not fit a bear can in, and so she had to use a different one - that did not fit her properly and hurt her shoulders.

http://hikeandbackpack.com