I noted a couple of brands above that I have enjoyed but frankly...what I enjoy isn't the same as most people. I like ethnic flavors for example. I also like couscous which some don't like the texture of.
Before you go buying food you HAVE to ask what people even like. This is why I don't babysit anyone when it comes to food - it seems everyone I know is either on a certain way of eating or has food issues. For example? I eat whole grains/mostly vegan/no artificial colorings/flavorings/preservatives. My diet is so specialized I wouldn't expect anyone to make me food. I have multiple hiking partners who eat vegan or veg and none of them eat the same as I do!!

Hence IMO anyone who eats outside of the group is going to have to prepare their own meals anyways! They can't eat as the group nor prepare their food the same.

And this is a careful area to tread - veg's don't eat ANYTHING with meat - including broth. That means you have to shop very carefully and read everything. You have to ask how much do they eat daily at home? What do they eat for snacks? What do they avoid?

If they like lentils or beans, then go buy Mary Janes meals - as I noted above most are veg meals (there are a few meat ones but not many). But they are not very filling.