In the interest of thread drift; my biggest fears.

1) cottonmouths. This is my numero uno, man I hate thaaat snake!

2) Moose. That is one mean herbivore. One lucky friend drove up to Alaska in his Ford truck one summer. Somewhere in the southern half of the state, he turned a corner and there was a moose in the road. And it just stood there. So he honked at it, and apparently it took offense to this action because shortly after it proceeded to beat the heck out of the front of the truck using its head. When it apparently felt it had shown the intruder what for, it trotted off quite happy with itself leaving my buddy with a leaking radiator.

3) Traveling with dogs in wolf country.

4) Getting stuck behind a mule train.

5) My daughter is learning how to drive...and I am in the passenger seat while this is happening. Note it's only #5 cause really, I'm just sort of nervous about this.

Bill once described his close encounter with a moose here. If I remember right, it was the moose that came out the worse for it. You don't spit into the wind, pull the mask off the lone ranger, and you don't mess with Bill!

Edited by aimless (04/25/12 05:02 PM)
Edit Reason: inoffensive, but inappropriate, personal reference deleted by a moderator