Fend for yourself.

I've offered at least a couple of easy options for investigation:

A) click on links embedded in Wikipedia source list, which will lead you (in many cases) to titles and authors I have mentioned (and other material).

Or B) do as I did, and google the titles mentioned in Rockwell's source list (or google the titles and authors I've culled for availability).

Rockwell, as scientist and scholar of long and at least reasonable standing himself, provides us with a comprehensive list of citations; many of which are peer-reviewed scientific articles and some of which are merely solid stuff from good sources.

Many of his key citations can be easily Googled, and moreover, are directly linked to, on Wikipedia's source list.

You can either dismiss Rockwell as a crank based your private world view, or (more reasonably) accept him as an authority based on his extensive and credible citations (which include 60 or more sources).

Your final option is to do what I did initially, which is to neither dismiss nor accept his thesis. This option requires actually reading as much as possible from the citations he provides.

But this costs the greatest amount of personal time and effort and thought.

And if you already know what you think, based on your decades-long, eye-witness experience of microbes in Antarctica, or what-not, then why bother?