Cole, here are a few minor changes that I would suggest.

Not sure why you carry both the facial blocks and an alcohol pad. Soap and water should replace the "blocks".

You could use Purell or similar (from your toilet kit) in place of the alcohol pad.

The large gauze roll can be replaced by a bandana. In the past (I was an army medic long ago), I used gauze or triangular bandages to hold wound dressings in place; a bandanna works just as well since sterility is not an immediate issue. Actually, I carry a 2" Ace bandage since it can be used to support a strain as well as holding a dressing or splint in place.

Not sure how ear plugs relate to first aid, the same for the bobbin of thread and the toothbrush; you might want to carry these items somewhere else.

I would carry more than two band-aids and one gauze pad for any trip longer than just overnight; they need to be replaced fairly often to hold off potential infection.

I assume that "batch" book is a typo for match book.

I would take a more reliable whistle than a 22 shell and keep it somewhere on your person, not in the first aid kit. A fall that mooshes your lips could make a 22 shell hard to use.

I would drop the iodine: a lot of research has shown that it causes more problems than it solves.

I take along a few Benadryl tablets for allergies and I also take four 7.5/500 Vicodin tablets (prescription only) as super-strength pain killers.