I've actually been leaning towards starting at Glacier Point down Illilouette then turn towards the Valley/Half Dome. Whether I could do Half Dome or not, Clouds Rest was going to be the next stop, was just going to do Half Dome the day before if possible. But after Clouds Rest I really was out of ideas. I wanted to find some way to loop back around to Yosemite Falls, but not real sure how to go about that. While heat has never caused a problem for me, becoming dehydrated is really ever my one worry about going some where new.

Due to transportation arrangements, I have to some how get back to the Yosemite Valley Wilderness Center. I knew of the shuttle service, but wasn't aware of the once-a-day run between the Valley and Tuolumne.

One thing I've been confused about though is the time limit of a wilderness pass. I thought I read on the NPS site that you could only apply for one no longer than 7 days, but of course now I can't seem to find that. I've been told however that they can be up to a month. I was planning on applying for 9 days.