Thank you,
what I do for my work, hmmm well it is varied but mainly what I do is design the survival kits. I have lived through several major disasters including Mt. Saint Helens you can read about that experience here: http://www.squidoo.com/surviving-mt-saint-helens my article on it. I have also been a backcountery enthusiast all my life so I have taken this knowledge and designed our kits. Then I took the wilderness kits into the back country and lived off them for a week to try to refine them. My wife (the owner) tells me I spend to much time finding new products to test as an excuse to go test them out. She may be right Lol. Anyways you will get a chance to hear and see more this spring as we plan to do some videos of my trips. Sorry but I am getting to old to go into the backcountry in the Colorado Rockies during the winter. smile
P.S. Nice blog. I will have to explore it more thanks for the link. As a kid my playground was the Sierra Nevadas I lived in Oroville Ca. and explored all through that area on foot clear up into the Bald rock area.

Edited by timo (01/29/12 04:11 PM)