Mostly yes, Going from north to south, you will be with the herd starting at the Pachena Bay trailhead. this means you end up doing a rush the gate start because everyone leaves the orientation at about the same time. Everyone will be overloaded with crap, and will walk the 12 km to Michigan and plop down there, with the earlier from the south arrivals already haven taken the best spots. DO NOT CAMP AT MICHIGAN if you are coming from the north, you'll get a crappy site, and it'll be full of people. hike down the beach for another hour and a half on the shelf, and you will arrive at Tscowais which is small but lovely with a waterfall.

the next day is a real choice, depending on how you feel.

From Tscowais you then have a short and easy next day to Tsuisat falls. Everyone stops at Tsusait falls. it's big and gorgeous. It's nicer coming from the south because it's later in the trip and you're smellier (and of course you bathe in it). You'll get there early which means you'll get a good spot. the river changes at Tsusiat every year, (it may go to the right or left of the falls) the bear box an toilet are on the left of the falls, in the trees, if you are facing the falls. Don't be silly and camp on the wrong side of the river river from the bear box and toilets smile

From there your best next camping site is probably Cribs. 17 km from Tsusiat. However your choice is you could skip camping at tsusiat falls and instead do about 25 km from Tscowais to Cribs. My reccomendation is on your first time, take the short day. The nitnat narrows ferry only runs 10 to 4, and you need to cross that (and eat a crab there, they are amazing)

From there it's the same, cribs, then walbran, then camper, then thrasher, and then out

you can do it faster, I have, you shouldn't your first time, you'll miss cool stuff and cools sites. When I returned north to south with newbies two times ago, this is exactly the itenerary I took them on... ( A party of 15, with a wedding at cribs http://pics.obtuse.com/wct2010 )

Browse my pictures