Work! Ack! Don't use that kind of language around me. smile

Yeah, you'd have to be a multi stove kind of guy for this to be useful. But if you went on some group trips and other trips that were solo "fast and light" type trips, you could get a SuperFly and a Gnat. The SuperFly has a large head that distributes heat well (to avoid the "hot spots" a pencil type flame causes) and big pot supports. You could easily use a SuperFly for a group or for real cooking. Then for solo trips, the little Gnat could be used.

Dunno. Guess it is kind of pricey. I'm a stovie. What can I say? smile

But if I were traveling in Europe, this would be the first stove I'd grab. It actually could be used with more than just Camping Gaz and standard threaded canisters. I've hooked it up to a small canister intended for a butane hand torch. You'd have to be very careful because some canisters have dip tubes or vapor feed tubes, but you can basically attach a SuperFly/SuperGnat to any canister with a collar and a female valve. Personally, I'd only use CG and standard threaded canisters unless I just couldn't find anything else and then use it very cautiously.

HJ