I just purchased the REI passage 2 tent. I have used it twice - and think it is the bees-knees. Albeit I am relatively new(last few years and limited excursions) camper. I have yet to take it ona multi day hike but intend to do that over the MLK day weekend.

It is a pretty small tent - as far as interior goes - I am about 5'10 - 180 lbs and slept in it by myself - it will be pretty snug with two people my size - not uncomfortably so, but snug. It does have two doors, so thats awesome. The rainfly does provide a nice sized vestibule area to store stuff. I easily fit my golite 70L pack outside.

I purchased it with the included footprint. Color coded, easy to set up. Took me about 5-10 minutes to get it completely set up myself on the second attempt. Probably will be quicker as I get more experience with it.

I didnt use it in the rain either time, so I can really speak to its performance there, all of the reviews I have read however indicate that it will perform well.

The vent mechanism at the top was reallllllly neat. Seems to be well constructed and lived up to my expectations(though they may be a little limited).

Let me know if you have any other specific questions and I will attempt to answer them.