I'm not that familiar with those 3 pieces of gear, but from what I see, the only thing I would question is the pack. My pack is about that size, but lighter, my bag is a slightly warmer bag (-5C, which is +12F) and my tent is a winter tent. A +15 bag is not a "dead of winter" bag anyway. The brands are all good brands. If the pack is comfortable, that is the most important thing about it, but it is heavy compared to many others. A two person tent is fine for most use. I solo in my two person tent in winter because I like the extra room. The Eden looks like a winter tent to me, but it doesn't weigh all that much for a heavy weather tent.

You may be carrying a bit of extra weight according to some people, but if you got a great deal on the stuff, a few extra ounces is not that big a deal in my book. I weigh about what you do, but I have been pulling my gear on a sled in winter, so I don't notice the weight as much.

Could you get lighter gear? Yes, and from the manufacturers you list, but you could have made some worse choices. I'm sure you'll hear more from the true ultralighters (which I am not), so take their counsel as well.