Hi Bill,
Check this about vinegar-
On vinegar

I had, read, and believed the Jarvis book. I still believe vinegar ( with the mother, not the diluted stuff we get by the gallon from "Heinz" or store brand ) is good for kidney stones and other ailments. "Miracle cure"? Well... maybe everyday 3 times a day and if you're truly devoted... ( you might end up full of "p#%^ and vinegar"!!! wink

I have a friend slightly older than me who recently used food grade diatomaceous earth ( diatomaceous earth ) as a supplement and it helped rid him of chronic pain associated with a disabling bone injury. I firmly believe he had a mineral deficiency related to his almost vegetable free "meat and potatoes" diet. (he has since taken up eating some veggies!) My wife and I tried the diatomaceous earth and it wasn't nearly as pronounced in it's effect on us. We both eat a lot of veggies and grow them in our garden. Diatomaceous earth has a lot of trace mineral content, hence my belief that my friend was more strongly affected by it's mineral content. but...
Who knows? I just know that it really worked for him.
I may be rambling here and if I am , I apologize.
ATB!

edit- On tonic water, I believe it used to have a much higher quinine content and so now, it is far less helpful as a "tonic". ( I think this is another thing "they" have decided is too dangerous for us to use. ) Tastes like watered down 7-up.. IMHO.

Edited by daryn (08/30/11 01:28 AM)