I don't see any compelling reason to get rid of it until YOU get tired of carrying it around; the fact that you like it is justification enough. My first stove was also a Svea, and I carried it until about 10 years ago, when I got the Pocket Rocket. For weekend trips, I often left the fuel bottle at home; the tank held enough fuel to cook 2 suppers and 2 breakfasts. And, although my pot was only 1 liter, it was STAINLESS STEEL - and represented a huge weight reduction from the Sigg Tourist kit I used to carry. I always thought, and continue to believe, it's a great stove.

It also blows away the canister stoves for real winter use (say, consistently below 20 degrees), simply because it works. (Rhetorical question: which is lighter: a canister stove that doesn't work, or a Svea that does?)

Although I no longer have one (it went to a good friend, as a memento of trips we took when he was just getting started), I still use a white gas stove (Simmerlite) for winter cooking. That's about 1 trip a year; the rest of the time, I've chosen the Pocket Rocket because it's lighter. (The Jetboil Sol may replace it, because it's more versatile for just a couple more ounces; we'll see.)