I've looked at it in a store, and it looks like a good pack. The suspension is adjustable; I didn't have enough time or interest to actually try it on. (Translation: my wife was in the store with me, and thinks that one of the 3 packs I already have should be adequate. Silly girl.)

Design wise, it looks a lot like the Vapor Trail, with the addition of a shove-it pocket on the back. That means that you're working with one big, undivided bag (which I like), and very little organizing ability: just the shove-it, plus two open-top side pockets. They do look like they'd hold water bottles really well, though. I used to use a Vapor Trail, and found this packbag design perfectly adequate.

However, if you want a secure place for little stuff (first aid kit, car keys, map, compass, headlamp, etc.) they make an add-on Line Loc lid. I've only seen it online, but the pack appears to have some connecction points for it.

Take your gear to the store with you, and load it up (ask if you can use one of their synthetic bags for that purpose) and get the pack adjusted to fit you. Then walk around with it in the store for a while.

Good luck, and let us know how it works out.