Just for reference. My big three/four including a thermarest pad @ 1 lb, ground sheet, and dry bag pack liner, are a little over 5.5 lbs (6.8 lbs. with warmer/winter bag). I don't know what size your bag compresses to but sounds like you've got the most expensive part taken care of with your bag. The good thing is the other two are usually cheaper and lighter than traditional gear. If you don't mind tarping, your tarp and ground cloth can easily come in around a pound and a good light weight pack shouldn't be over 2. If you do a little searching, each of these can be had for around $100. I sold off some heavy stuff to pay for my lighweight gear and wasn't out much money.

Add in 2 lbs of extra clothes, first aid-toiletries at .5, map headlamp, cord, water bottles, aquamira, and a cook pot and I'm still under 10 lbs. for BPW. Depending on the menu, the cookpot might stay home. For two nights out, it's easy to be under 15 lbs. total. Having fun is more important than the numbers. Take what you want but understand everything has a weight cost. If you are a camper, it's not that important, if you are a hiker, you'll scrutinize your gear more closely.