Curse you, Red Barons!

Since my last reply, I've re-read your post, Phat's, and Dryer's - and they motivated me to go back through my pack and see what might have crept in without my permission. I found:

a chair kit (do I really, really sit around that much? Couldn't I sit on the floor of my nifty, all-mesh tent?) 6 ounces.

Crocs (I don't really wade many streams, and my feet aren't really that tired in camp. Biggest advantage was I didn't have to tear apart my Dromlite-and-trail-shoes pillow for those midnight nature calls.) 8 ounces

Windbreaker (my rain jacket will work.) 4 ounces

2nd fuel canister (I can weigh the one I have before I leave.) 8 ounces

Hydration pouch (the food doesn't really cool off that much when I don't use it.) 2 ounces

Collapsible nylon bowl (the filter doesn't clog any less when I don't use it to dip-and-filter) 2 ounces

Princeton Tec Scout headlamp (that Impulse clip-on light, with the nifty little hat clip, seems to do the job.) 4 ounces

And how did that Nalgene Lexan (or whatever it's made of now) replace my Nalgene Cantene?? 4 ounces

Total saved: 36 ounces - a bit over 2 pounds! blush

I was shocked, to say the least - and may have become a bit of an ounce counter again! (Or maybe just a believer in an annual spring cleaning.)