This stuff varies so much. By early April last year (i.e., once out of snow) my pack on the AT was down to perhaps a 15 pound base weight, but I never ever carried 7 days worth of food on the AT --- lots and lots of places to resupply along the way, and with pack weight not too bad I was able to do 20 miles per day starting in Virginia.
Folks doing shorter trips, however (me included) tend to do lower daily mileage, which means more days of food. But they likely less carry less food per day; I needed a good 2 pounds of food per day, but rarely much more than a liter of water. So leaving a trail town I guess I was carrying on the order of 25 pounds tops, and would be down to something like 17 pounds getting in to the next one.

I have no idea what "average" might be, but I think that what I carried might have perhaps been a bit less than average for thru-hikers (?). Which is probably somewhat less in turn than average for folks doing shorter distances.

With your trip a week away, I wouldn't worry about it, but perhaps keep notes on the trail of ideas you come up with to trim things back a bit for next trip.