Hello, welcome to the forum.

I think that it's a discontinued model, as it's not on the Coleman website. Never heard of it myself.

Looking at specs I found on other websites on the google hit list, I would say that at 3 pounds it's not a lightweight tent. There are tents with more space and headroom that weigh less. Of course, they aren't going to cost less than $60.

I suspect that this is cheaply made and probably a condensation trap, as the majority of the cheap tents I've seen have been. But that's just a guess on my part. It's certainly heavier than it has to be.

I would suggest you look at a couple of other brands, like Sierra Designs and Big Agnes, and at Tarptent, for tents of similar dimensions so you can see the differences. Also think about where and in what conditions you'll be using it - seasonal weather, environment and how you'll be using a shelter need to be considered, especially if you're going to use it more than a few nights a year. If you post back on details of where and when you're going I bet you'll get some good feedback on what other people in your area have used successfully.

http://hikeandbackpack.com