Loomis, I have never seen one, but a member on another site I belong to has bought their bags and likes them for the value. They are imported from China by a small company in Seattle.

I am always leery of cheap gear. I know not everyone can afford the expensive stuff. I can't, so I try to buy the best I can afford and look for used bargains. But, that doesn't mean that cheap gear is inherenly bad. It may be, or it may just not last very long. For most of us, we aren't going to be on Denali in 100 mph winds or so far away from the trailhead that we have to have the best of everything.

The problem I have with recommending anything to anyone is we often don't know what experience the person has or what they intend to do. I've never done any high altitude mountaineering, just a little bit at less than 12,000 ft. in mild weather and a bit of winter camping (snow camping in Yosemite). But, if you read enough, you learn what other people use. If everyone is using similar gear, there is a reason for it.

I have no idea what Becky intends to do or her skill level so that's why I suggested she talk to a guide service-they will know what works and what doesn't.