I had to look up these names because I wasn't sure what they were called, so here's my best guess at what they're actually called. I use mostly quick release knots, the only non-quick release I use is a bow-line for when I need a fixed loop (obviously!).

Otherwise I use:

Siberian Hitch, which is a quick release slip knot. Usually how I hang my tarp between trees.

Highwayman's Hitch, very quick release for fishing boat at the dock. Nice to pull the release and be off.

One I think is called a tensioning hitch which is almost a mix of a Prussik Hitch and a Siberian Hitch, since it's a quick release and won't slip when pulled from the load end, but by grabbing the knot itself, you can easily adjust the loop. I use this for guy-lines to stakes, since it's easily adjustable and quick release.

Another one, which I couldn't find the name of, but it's a quick release for attaching two ropes of the same size together. I use this when I need to extend a guy rope from my hammock or tarp that isn't long enough.

So far, these have been all I've ever really needed (don't even really need the Highwayman.) All I'm missing is a good quick release knot for shortening a rope and I'm all set.