Okay, I'm done trashing doctors. As far as my personal health regimen, I actually do eat pretty healty, very little packaged/processed food, and a lot of garden fresh veggies, free range beef and wild game. I also remain pretty active hunting and fishing and taking care of all of the usual stuff that goes with living on a farm. I don't do vitamins or supplements, I guess its a phobia I have, but a friend of mine messed himself up pretty good from taking too many supplements.

I haven't had a physical in several years, but then again, I haven't been ill/injured (knock on wood) in several years either. So I guess if that qualifies as only seeking medical attention when i have an acute illness, I'm guilty as charged. But hey, I don't have insurance and can't afford insurance, so I guess I'm like millions of other folks. If its a choice between going to the doctor just for checkups and giggles even though I feel fine or replacing the treadbare tires on my truck, I'm gonna choose the latter. I am only 31, so as my age catches up with me I'm sure my body will be more likely to "need repairs" every so often. Hopefully I can afford it by then.