Aimless, Mouse, Dryer

OK if it were my Llama, and I most likely will not be able to take this one until after I move so it will probably be gone, however I am exploring the idea since in my neck'o the woods, there are a lot of Llamas and people are giving away livestock. I can buy a nice 13 year old horse thats fully trained for $500 here.

Janet said Tommy could carry 75 pounds. Hes taller than her by quite a bit she says, (I haven't met her yet)so this is no little animal, several hundred pounds of two toed rock hugger. smirk They require only water. She said "oh Tommy would love to be able to graze, I feed him hay". So anyw Anyway I could feed the Llama the stuff to make its scats undesireable to my dog.ay about all I knows it that my garden is fertilised with Llama dung and you have to shave em once a year. They do not require special diets, vitamins, nor vetrinarians. Sounds almost too good, like the helium baloon tied to your pack idea. smile
Jim they eat weeds - I could rent him out.

Edited by Jimshaw (08/15/10 12:26 AM)