If you're on a tight budget, look at Kelty, Sierra Designs, and REI (house brand.)

If your budget isn't really tight, and you want to go lighter weight, look at Tarptent, Big Agnes UL and SL lines, and MSR Fast and Light line.

You should find something to your liking in one of those groups. Specific models I'd recommend would be the MSR Hubba, Hubba HP, and Carbon Reflex. For Big Agnes, it would be the Copper Spur UL, Fly Creek UL, Seedhouse SL, or Emerald Mountain SL. I prefer a side-entry tent; the Fly Creek and Seedhouse are end-entry, but nice tents. I also prefer the single-person versions, but all are available in a 2-person version.

I've used the Hubba in snow, and not had any problems with the blow-in one poster described; perhaps, because I camp in the woods, the trees form a windbreak and the wind isn't that ferocious at ground level. However, if you're concerned about blow-in, the Hubba HP, Fly Creek, and Copper Spur might be a good compromise between windbreak and ventilation since they all have nylon walls about half way up the tent, and mesh the rest of the way.

Definitely give Tarptent a look. I can't comment on them any further than I already have, but I wouldn't reject them out of hand.