taM
I have had the Contrail up for over a week. It has rained on and off all the time except for one day.
The first pic is the shelter as it was set up after an afternoon in the sun. Nice and taut in the sun , sadly sagging the next morning. I did not touch the shelter the night before.
After I took the picture (the Contrail is cold and soaked now) I pulled the line tighteners in and had it up taught. The next morning the shelter was still wet (it had rained most of the night).
This morning, two days later (second picture), it was still exactly like that. I re-tensioned the shelter ONCE. (after the first shot...)
The temperature was between 39 and 57 f. 46 f when I took the second shot.
I only use the original cords, no bungee cord or "self tensioning" cord.
So I am not saying that your shelters don't sag, what I am I am saying is that mine don't unless I want them to.

Franco
BTW , again , I have had all night rain on both the Contrail and the Rainbow many times, no sagging after the "before going to bed re-tensioning" or occasionally when warm the evening before , once during the night (on my pee brake)
And if you look really carefully you can see that my set up is not perfect either. That is why I have a puddle on one side at the rear (first shot) not both sides or no puddle at all. The reason is that the front and the tail are not completely square therefore creating an uneven tension ....