Originally Posted By sweethiker
Hey Phat! Nice boots for a dude! I can post pics of my feet too not really a talent! Thanks for the help, you have been a super moderator. This is my first experience and it sucks.

Your first experience sucks because you asked a bad question. Your question was "Any suggestions for a good looking boot and/or pack?" That is very subjective, as a lot of other people have said so. We can't read your mind and see what your preferences are. We don't know what you think is stylish or looks good. You never said what colors you like, or what style features you are looking for. Your profile tells us nothing to even allow us to venture a guess. So, before you get all upset that no one is answering your poorly thought out question, take some time to thoughtfully construct a question that can actually be answered. There are a lot of people that can and will help you, if you ever give them something to work with. Otherwise, go to an outdoor store and find something that you like. REI is a very trendy store that has very fashion conscious boots and packs.