Originally Posted By lori

I tend to look like I have been dressed by a blind person, thanks to my complete dislike for the outrageous price tags on the synthetic t shirts and pants - I get clothes off the clearance racks at local outfitters, and have only a care for the right size and the best price. Hence my stylish olive green pant/navy blue shirt look.

I too have this problem - My wife had a serious dislike for the sky blue hiking pants, red fleece, and baby puke green windshirt that is worn in many of my hiking pictures from a few years ago. Again - it was the colors that went on sale wink

And again, without any knowledge of your tastes, it's difficult to offer anything constructive - I can certainly offer advice about what has been comfortable and good for me
(Montrail, Vasque, and Hanwag) in footwear, but as you've seen, guy boots tend to be pretty utilitarian, for me the beauty is in the function.

My better half likes the sage green in the ladies vasque breeze XCR's, but we haven't been able to get a good fit in them yet.

Browse my pictures