I don't see the French Press part. How much does IT weigh?

My French Press is a 9" X 9" square of an old favorite madras shirt that wore out. Put the coffee in, pick up the four corners, put in cook pot with water (not the fingers, unless ya want to show off), dunk it up and down, twirl it all around, get water to every ground, after a minute or two of mashing it and smashing it, pick it up, let it drip out, then squeeze the water out of the rag.

I use these rags to make pots of coffee here at the cabin. I'll use 2-3 to make a regular size pot of 10 cups of coffee, which lasts me about 3 days. But for one cup at a time, one rag will do.

It's a dual use rag: filter, plus I get to recycle. So, filter and recycle effort.

Oh, weight, I estimate at 1 gram. A one gram French Press. I'm French, and I press the thing when coffee's ready. goodjob awesome

it's still heavier than hyours though, 'cause my tin can stove is about 7 oz probably and the Terra Weekend pot/pan is 7.8 oz, which brings my total to 14.8 oz and 1 gram. heh heh. <figuring sounds> uhh.... that would be 14 oz, 26 grams. no wait! grin 4303 g

but i'll be drinking REAL coffee, jim. you'll have to throw your food bag cord in your coffee to give it any flavor, right? Instant? lol guess i'm a weinie, gotta have that dark roast.

to sum up, i'm an oz shy of a pound for a cup of coffee, and that's without a cup! hope i enjoy it... laugh