Summer is coming up and I want to start going on a few overnight trips here and there. I live in West Virginia and plan on taking trips around the Cranberry and Greenbrier Rivers because they are areas I am familiar with. However, here is where the problem lies. I am a college student and money is tight. I have about 275$ to invest in a pack, sleeping bag, and tent. I realize that this is a small amount, and I am not going to get top quality, light gear. I am willing to make this sacrifice so I can test the waters of backpacking, and invest more money in equipment when I have more experience and learn what I prefer. The second problem is I have very few places where I can go and look at things before I buy them. The best place to my knowledge would be a bass pro or cabelas, but both of these are about 2 and a half hours away, so unless I schedule any trips Dicks sporting goods is going to be the easiest place for me to look/try on backpacks, and their selection is limited at best.
This is a list of things that I have gathered.
*I know I may be able to buy these things for a lower price elsewhere, after I decide on a product I will shop around for a lower price.*

Also I am 6'2 180 lbs 32 waist
(havent got measured for a pack yet)

Eureka Casper 15

I chose this sleeping bag because it was light, rated for temperatures colder than I am likely to see (Although it may not be completely accurate) I do not anticipate it getting below 32 degrees in the summer hiking I am planning to do.

Coleman hooligan 2

I know that this tent is pretty heavy when judged by most standards, but for the price and reviews I have read it seems like my best option for the price. (My biggest concern is staying dry in case of rain.

Packs at Dick's

I am kindve of up in the air when it comes to packs. I have read reviews about the Hiigh Sierra and the common theme is they are durable which is important to me. However, I was told by my local Dicks that they have never even heard of them, and I am not about to purchase a pack that I cannot try on first. But would anyone recommend any of the other packs listed on that page because they said they have all of those.

I am sorry if I have left anything out that is needed to help me, I appreciate any and all advice. thanks in advance