I dont think you can be the jet boil for the boil water purpose and fuel efficiency. I just like being able to "cook",I use that loosely though. I have a lid that doubles as a fry pan and have success cooking with it using an alcohol stove and imagine I can with the snow peak.

The snow peak "wind screen" I my opinion isn't a wind screen really, in fact its sucks to a real wind screen. However I did notice a boil time difference with it on, a little faster. I read that some one extended the wall up closer to the pot and that improved the boil times and wind bucking ability. I am almost temped to some how mod the "wind screen" by adding heat fins like the jet boil.
or
Getting those newish pots that have the heat exchangers on the bottom of them. But I rather tinker.

Still really the thing that matter to me is the fuel efficiency, and where the jet boil is said to boil 10-11 liters per 100gram fuel, and the snow peak 7-8? I rather have the different cooking pot options than being just with the tall pot on the jet boil. Though that 3 litter difference very well could mean 1 day and a half more on the trail...